Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Final Technology Reflection

This course has taught me a tremendous amount of professional development to increase my knowledge of integrating technology into my classroom. This class has truly inspired me to be a better teacher. I search the Internet to see what digital tools that I can integrate into my lessons on a daily basis now. I love finding and implementing new ways to digitally teach. I can do this so easily with my interactive 3-M board. I have gained the knowledge and inspiration to use digital tools!

Technology not only is a great tool for this information age, but also to implement so many other skills into our learning. Incorporating technology in lessons will allow students to work collaboratively with others, think critically and creatively, problem solve, etc. It is an easy way to reach all different types of learners and make it fun at the same time!

There are so many great resources on the Internet. I am looking forward to incorporating all of the NETS standards into my life and curriculum so that I can safely integrate so many of the tools that I have learned about in this course. I am also looking forward to sharing many of the ideas with my colleagues.

There are so many tools that I have learned to use such as delicious.com, blogs, evaluating websites, moodles, web 2.0 resources, wikis, webquests, eportfolios, etc. Most importantly, our classmates shared many tools and resources together. We collaboratively shared with each other about new and updated technology and technology tools that were effective in his/her classrooms. As teachers we are life-long learners and need to update ourselves with new technological advances to teach to the best of our abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment