Tuesday, April 5, 2011

week 5 discussion - PLN - Jacquie Bussen

I enjoyed researching the many links in the lecture and the week 5 discussion here on Professional Learning Networks. I bookmarked so many sites! I can't wait until summer break so that I can learn more of the many things to use as a teacher with Google. I bookmarked the Jefferson County Tennessee sites...they seem great when looking for lesson ideas, PowerPoint, activities, etc.

I joined the teachers.net mailring. I chose this site, because I could personalize what I wanted to subscribe to. I was a little confused, because I had to then go into my email and get a password. I don't know if I will have emails sent to me or I will have to sign in with the passwords. I received a different password for all of the different subscriptions. I chose: MO teachers, grade 4, learning centers, brainbased learning, and arts and crafts. They were all topics that I want to learn more about.

Technology truly helps teachers to learn new ideas to use in our classrooms! Things are always changing. I hope that through this subscription and my professional learning throughout my career, I will stay updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment